The Honorable Barak Obama and Mrs. Obama
The White House
Greetings Office Room 39
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
Washington, DC 20500
"If you got engaged during this historic election year and you’re planning to marry after January 20, 2009 (Inauguration Day) did you know you can formally invite our new president to your wedding? If you send an invite to the White House you’ll get a personal response signed by the president and first lady. For all your political power couples out there, this is a cheap and easy keepsake idea that’s sure to make your wedding album or planning scrapbook pop. "
Some of the message boards are saying that this department hasn't been made yet. It would be pretty cool to have it before the wedding. Maybe they can get it done by July?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm pretty sure it's not a new office that has to be established; I know that this was possible when we got married (didn't do it; didn't want to!) so you should be cool.
ReplyDeleteKim this sounds really cool, it would be neat to get a response, go for it!
ReplyDeleteKerry - I've read that it is the same address for when Bush was in office. I just think Obama's administration has yet to put people in there. But you have one better... You have a picture of Brian with Bush ;)
ReplyDelete