Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Updates

Keith - still with the same contractor. Working at University of Penn putting in a new system for the science lab. Lately he's been putting in overtime. Hey, we'll take it. Esp. when a lot of guys in the union are out of work. He did buy new boots and now his back is hurting a little, but not as bad as his feet were. His old boots were four years old.

Kim - I think there are about 60-ish days left of school. But it doesn't really matter... I signed up to teach summer school June 24-July 30. Wait... when is the wedding? July 18. Yeah, I'm teaching during the wedding. I have a sub for the day before. And the honeymoon? We decided not to leave until after Keith's brother leaves, so that we could maximize our time with them. Not knowing when that exactly is, we choose to leave July 31. So I can make a couple extra bucks in those 5 weeks.

Other wedding stuff - We met with the officiant tonight. He seems cool. So now I can go ahead and start the programs. We have the travel agent next week. Other than that, just the tuxes and the remaining items on Keith's to do list.

Other general stuff - American Idol... we love Danny, Adam and I am partial to Lil. We have been watching that new show "Lie to Me". Pretty interesting stuff. Right now I just use my teacher stare to see if kids are lying. Keith is getting into electronics and circuit boards. He's been playing with them. We got our taxes done and we both are getting money back. Yea! I had to pay last year. Boooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment