Friday, July 17, 2009
Obsessed
For over a week I have been obsessed with the weather. I feel that is only rightfully so. But Mother Nature has been scaring me and threatening to rain on my parade, literally. I was ok with 30% chance rain, but got very weary when it doubled within 6 hours last week. Then, after I had done research in finding a tent and chairs, the chance of rain diminished to 0%. Go figure. Since last week this number has gone up and down so many times you would have thought it was on a roller coaster, geez. Yesterday's numbers did me in. As of 2 pm, it was reported with a 70% chance with rain scheduled every hour for Saturday. By last night, it was report that every hour was sunny. Grrrr. I'm too young to have a heart attack. But I am more pleased with the latest conditions, and pray that it will remain. I know my 6 year old cousin is. Thanks Harris!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment