NOT!
Keith is very willing to smash wedding cake in my face. I, however, am not willing to have cake and icing in my face, which could then get in my hair and worst of all, on my very pretty dress which was a very pretty penny. So I created a compromise. Next year, for our first anniversary, I will let Keith hit me with a slice of cake from our thawed first layer. I will even throw a party so that others can watch. I think this is fair, don't you?
Monday, July 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aw, c'mon!! I did it!! Dan made a little mess, but when it fell down I thought it might have gotten on my dress, and I gave him a very mean look. And then I proceeded to smash it all in his face, getting it on his glasses and up his nose. I think that's one of my favorite memories from our reception -- I honestly don't remember too much else. :o)
ReplyDeleteThat is more than fair.
ReplyDeleteAside from messing up your makeup and hair and possibly ruining your super expensive dress, doesn't it just seem like an odd thing to start off a marriage with an act of disrespect?
I agree I totally find it funny! And I would sooooo get him back way worse than me. But I am thinking of the dress. The dress has not done me wrong. Plus if we do it next year, Katie (the dog) can lick my face clean, hehe.
ReplyDelete