Sunday, May 3, 2009

Wedding Updates

  • 30% of our guests have responded to attend!
  • All the tuxes are ordered
  • I have pre-written out addresses on shower thank yous
  • The programs are 50% completed. Been working on them during bathroom duty at work.
  • Final dress fitting & pick up in few weeks.
  • Bridal portraits are scheduled, along with hair and makeup trials. Personal day granted from work.
  • Gifts for all the girls are bought/made.
  • Wedding day timeline is scheduled.
  • Started running, both of us are losing weight & toning up.
  • Outfit for shower selected.
  • Some shower gifts already arrived.

I'm sure there's more. I do not feel stressed, just ready to go. I swear my organization insanity has been the key. 76 days to go.

1 comment:

  1. It is not organization insanity. It is an organization obsession. It is any wonder you hair does not fall out! Take a bubble bath and relax. love you.

    ReplyDelete