Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Dress

It fits. It fits. It fits.

6 weeks ago my hips were a tad too big for my dress. My dress zipped up alright but you could see a tiny stretch. Well Keith and I have been running and we both can run over a mile straight. I am happy to say the dress looks the best it ever has. I have my pre-bridal portraits this Monday with my hair and makeup trials too. Right now the dress is living in the closet. Keith asked for a little reminder to let him know NOT to go in there. Do you think I did a good job?Note: 53 days to the wedding. 117 replied yes, 5 no = 60% coming.

3 comments:

  1. that's all that replied.....D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've noticed that people don't really RSVP for ANYTHING anymore. Bday parties, get-togethers, etc. It's just across the board. Try not to get too frustrated. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and also congrats on getting into better shape! My hips always need some work too.

    ReplyDelete