Kitchen?
We went to Lowe's tonight and designed a kitchen to replace the one we have now. This is the one room Keith hasn't touched in the house during the renovations (ok the upstairs bathroom too). After the shower, we have tons of stuff that will live in their boxes if we do not add more cabinets. More than likely we will be ordering before our trip to DE this weekend with it arriving in 6 weeks. So for two weeks before the wedding we will be living out of the laundry room. But I doubt it will be that big of a deal. Esp if Keith's brother is home during that time because his mom will be cooking for more anyway. Ahh. I won't have to make popcorn in the dryer, haha sike.
Speaking of the shower, it went very nicely. I feel totally dazed though. Open card, give card to bridesmaid, give bow to other bridesmaid, give trash to cousin, lift and show, get new present from another bridesmaid and repeat. We got a lot of good things. I think I did pretty well opening. I had 30 minutes to spare after opening all the presents and cards. From what I heard though all the ladies had a good time. I heard my aunt said it was the nicest shower she has ever been to. Awesome! I just really hope the wedding isn't so much of a daze.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment