Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Mean things we say to each other

OK, so before you read beyond the title, remember Keith and I really do love each other. And that these things we say are jokes. By no means do we really think of each other from what follows.

Keith and I play a dumb game that I totally do not recommend to anyone, for at times your feelings may get hurt. Hence the warning above. With that said, we find them very comical. The game goes like this. In conversation, one person says " (Insert noun) is (insert adjective)." And the other responds "You're (insert same adjective)."

Here is what would be a nice example:
Kim: "That flower is beautiful."
Keith: "You're beautiful."

This is usually not the case.

REAL Example:
Kim: "The blanket is heavy."
Keith: "You're heavy."

Keith: "That would be a burden."
Kim: "You're my burden."

From time to time, I'll try to remember these phrases to share. I really think they are funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment