Kate's farts are smellier than Keith's.
Even so, we still love her <3.>
While Keith and I were first dating, she would do exactly this with him - sit on his lap at the computer. Back then I was still at Rowan and while doing school work we would talk on AIM. Katie would also type to me! (That could be because she was a young puppy) But right now she's being shy.
So yesterday when I got home there were two deer across the pond (hanging out where we took our engagement pics). I had my camera with me and wanted to get some new shots. Well the one did not like me at all. It kept stomping it's foot massively hard into the ground. I read later that this is to let other deer know that there are threats in this area and to stay away. Not sure if it was a buck or not; they usually lose their antlers in the winter.
I guess the stomping worked because Katie usually sees the deer at night when she pees and she did not have a barking fit last night.
Neat little piece of knowledge gained, thanks.
ReplyDelete