I'm sooooo happy. I just came back from my first dress fitting and it fits! I don't have to worry about losing weight, just keep what I have on. I ordered the dress in August and the owner said it would come in January. Well, it actually got in before Thanksgiving but they said wait until January for a fitting anyway. So then I got scared that I would gain weight, and it wouldn't fit. Plus, I started having nightmares that the top was some orange material all bunched up and the butt had a huge feather tail sticking up. I told all this to the lady and she was cracking up laughing. But its perfect. No alterations needed. Sweet!
On another note, the bridesmaids dresses were on displayed too. They were not there when we went looking. We ordered the dresses in a deep purple but did not see the whole dress in the purple. At my dress shop, they did have the color there in a whole dress. I am happy that I still like the color.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay! Learn from my mistakes, though: don't start on a new hormonal birth control between now and the wedding. Thank God I came down with a debilitating flu three days before the wedding or I never would have fit in my dress!!
ReplyDeleteOrange for Brook, but a big tail feather? What did you eat that night?
ReplyDeleteI was watching Dancing with the Stars... I think that's where all the weird additions came from.
ReplyDelete