Monday, April 13, 2009

Wild Animals in the yard

We are no strangers to the wildlife here. However with that said they are still pretty cool.

This is the Blue Heron that visits us from time to time. This was a weird day as it stayed at the lake alllllll day. Its wingspan is massive. It reminds me of a terradactyl.


I was wondering where all the deer were as we had not seen them in a while. Then remembering about the turkey, I surmised that the bird ate all the deer. (I know this can not actually happen, I was being silly.) But in the same day we saw the turkey and then 5 deer. Keith did not believe me about the turkey until he saw it.


This is a branch directly by the home office window. I'm not sure if it is the same squirrel but there is a squirrel that curls up on this branch often. And even though we find them pesty and they ate all my tulips (within an hour of planting years ago) I thought it was cool.

1 comment:

  1. You two are so lucky to have nature outside of your window like that. I would love it.

    ReplyDelete