Monday, September 21, 2009

Ahhh...

I'm realxing a little bit right now. Shhhh. Don't tell anyone. I feel selfish about it though. I feel as though there is something I could, wait, SHOULD be doing. But no. I have big plans for food shopping in about two hours! [I'm sure Keith will say somehting funny at the store.] It's crazy how we let our lives go hay wire. Especially living in the north. Correct me if I am wrong, but I feel as though there is a huge presser to get things done faster, better and cheaper. I also feel we are expected to do more stuff. I am partly at fault. I want more. I want faster. I want to be better. I had my 2.5 year break from a 5 year madness call college and fulltime work. It's time to go back so that I'll have a 1 year break before more choas enters our world.

3 comments:

  1. Here is something scarey, I actually understood that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm lost. Did that last sentence have to do with a new little Nefferdorf minion?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was actually thinking a puppy... but take on another year or so after that for the neff-minion.

    ReplyDelete