Wednesday, August 19, 2009

"Watch your beagle...

...Micheal Vick's an Eagle"

This is the best protesting line ever. If you don't know, the Philadelphia Eagles signed Mike Vick, the dog fighter/killer. Even though they already have a QB, Vick can play other positions. Get this though, McNabb actually said they should sign him. Wacky, right? Like, does he know that he is going to get hurt? Or does he know that he doesn't have much left in him and he needs a replacement? However Vick can not play for 6 games, as per his punishment. Philly fans are threatening to boycott their tickets and continue to pickett. It's gonna be an interesting season. If T.O. was drama, who knows what Philly has coming.

3 comments:

  1. I know! Of all the teams to sign him. Ugh. But Dan is looking on the bright side. In the past we haven't gotten to see all the Eagles games televised in our neck of the woods, but we will now that a former Virginia Tech player is on the team! I think he's also looking forward to seeing an interesting twist with two QBs out at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet our broadcasters will have different tones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving that "Dick's" is not selling the jersey. I furious that the #7 is on it, how dare they!

    ReplyDelete