Wednesday, August 26, 2009
I am not a liar
On mostly everyone's thank you card for the wedding I mention this phrase some way some how: "Thank you for the generous wedding gift. Currently we are looking for new bedroom furniture." This is very true. We want a set that will last us our whole lives. Meanwhile, I, and then we, have used my grandparents old set since 2002. Well, we found the furniture a few weeks ago but we were waiting for a sale. And then I found the same set at another furniture store for $300 less and Keith's mom had additional $200 coupon. Pretty sweet. Until today. While being a lazy housewife watching talkshows (hey I'm on vacation) I saw a commercial for a one day sale at Raymour & Flannigan. That was the first place we saw the furniture. We like going there to buy our furniture because we get treated like adults. Crazy concept, I know. So we went after dinner and bought the set we wanted (bed frame, dresser, mirror, nightstand), plus a chest, extra night stand, armoire base, and a storage bench. We saved $1000. Fabulous!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am still trying to figure out the title to this posting. The set is wonderful, I can't wait to see it in person. It is great that you can start married life this way.
ReplyDelete