Saturday, February 7, 2009

Abby and Cheese Curls

We went over Aunt Connie's tonight to see Abby for a few minutes before we went out to dinner. Abby was really good, immediately giving Uncle Keith and Aunt Kimmie hugs and kisses. At one point I was playing ball with her and she pegged me directly in the face and glasses. At another point, she was eating cheese curls and decided to share with Keith and I. I was impressed she wanted to share new cheese curls with us, not the ones that she was sucking on herself. So she fed us a couple of times. Then she decided to sit in my lap and watch TV. When she got up, she used my arm, which was wearing a white sweater, as a support. Needless to say, I then had a child size cheese curl hand print on my white sweater. I started to brush it off, and then Abby tried to help by doing the same, but actually added more. Oh well. I still love her. I just have to file this away and use it in a few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment