Monday, February 22, 2010

old habits stay with you

Keith's mom tells the story of when Keith was a little boy getting dropped off for school. Everyday he would ask his mom what she was doing that day and where would she be going. Seems kind of protective don't ya think? It hasn't been until recently that I noticed Keith pulls a similar interrogation with me. However, the distance is extreamly shorter. After sitting on the couch for a little while, I like to get up and go into the office, or I like to brush my hair, or I simply need to use the bathroom. You can bet, within two steps from the couch, Keith is asking me where I am going. Like really? Isn't that weird? It's not like I am planning on running away, or like he can't follow me with his eyes to my destination. The couch is in the center of the house on the 2nd level. I am within viewing at all possible times. By, he can be funny!

So what kind of habits have followed you in life. I know I still bite my nails but I'm not talking about that stuff. Weird stuff that you have programed into your head.

No comments:

Post a Comment