Thursday, November 12, 2009
Public Restrooms
What is it with people that they feel it is okay to leave their bodily waste in a public toilet without flushing. I mean c'mon. Only a toddler learning to go potty should have difficulty in this. Yet while I am in grad school, a place with highly educated individuals who know how to use the toilet, it happens at least in two stalls. I just don't get it. Especially in a ladies room! What is lady-like about that? GROSS! Working in a high school where students do not have much consideration for others I get it. But are they waiting beside the stall for an unsuspecting visitor to grimace away. No. So what is the big deal? And speaking on that level, who poops in public? You know there is someone else in the restroom who can smell your smelly butt. Em-bare-ass-ing! Get rid of it. Give a curiosity flush then flush the rest. Grrrr.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment